The reactive power control panel is produced in order to balance the inductive power drawn by the consumers from the network, provided that a capacitive load is drawn from a special reactive power generator.
FEATURES OF REACTIVE POWER CONTROL PANEL
– It can be installed externally and internally. In the production of external panels, there are no blinds for ventilation and there is a sloping roof on top of it against rainfall. There are ventilation shutters and aspirators in the panels produced as internal types.
– Special shelves are installed where the capacitors will be placed.
– If the current value of the reactive power control is high, there is a busbar in it for connection with other panels. If the current value is low, sufficient areas are provided for cable passages.
– It is produced with special design, environmentally resistant panels, and special protection against problems that may arise from the external environment.
– Reactive power control dimensions are determined according to the project requirement. The doors used are selected as lockable. Reactive power control panel inner parts are made of galvanized sheet material and aluminum can be used if desired. Electrostatic powder paint is applied to the outer surface of the panels.
BENEFITS OF REACTIVE POWER CONTROL PANEL
-Conductors can be selected in a thinner cross-section
-The supply transformer, command, control, and protection equipment can be selected at low values.
-Reduces losses and voltage drop.
-Less reactive energy must be drawn from the grid.
-Since the energy consumption will decrease, the energy cost is also reduced.
EQUIPMENT USED IN REACTIVE POWER CONTROL PANEL PRODUCTION
Busbars, conductors, current transformers, switches, ammeters, capacitors, fuses, compensation contactors, reactive power control relay, harmonic reactors, thyristors, discharge lamps, signal lamps, and buttons
*** ISO 9001: 2015 Quality management system is applied in our factory. After all reactive power control panels are tested in the test section in our factory in accordance with the electricity distribution facilities regulations, the circuit diagram and necessary technical details of the relevant panel are placed in the project pocket inside each panel and delivered to the end-user.